Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of science
it is. pH An acid is any compound that yields hydrogen atoms when dissolved in water.
A base is any compound or ion that can accept a proton Acids and Bases The lemon juice has a grate acidity level, its pH is of 2.
substances that have a pH like this can also help doing other things: for example the lemon juice can be used for roasting food such as meat or fish. Lemon Juice Vero and Aranza The End. 0-6 are acids.