Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Ondotoblast
The shape of the cell is very large and it had collums running down it. It is hard to explain so look at this picture.
Why is it this shape
It is like this shape because it has to cover and protect the nerve cell, which has decent size itself.
Job of the cell
The job of the cell is to combine with all the other cells to for a tooth.
Some of the special organelles that this cell has are E.R and Golgi Apparatus.
This cell has these special organells because it has to make dentin.
It makes dentin and secretes it.