Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
C.V. Cheryl Hawkridge
Transcript of C.V. Cheryl Hawkridge
HAWKRIDGE  Name in full: CHERYL Lyn HAWKRIDGE
 D.O.B 6 FEBRUARY '82  Residing in Stanmore North London
DRIVERS LICENSE The Details... Things I can't live without INTERESTS ART
EVENTS AND DINING
MAKE UP ARTISTRY
& FILM EDUCATION Graduated 2006 with Honours Matric 1996 - 2000 INSCAPE DESIGN COLLEGE AFDA- BA -BACHELOUR OF ARTS DEGREE [M,P,M] BRYANSTON HIGH SCHOOL Interior design certified course entailing
Auto cad, Perspective interior drawing
Plans - Drafting, Scheduling , Colour schemes & Period styles MEDUIM MOTION PICTURE
3 year degree entailing
Set design, Elements of design, Styling, Schedules and budgeting, Wardrobe and Make up artistry FILM AESTHETICS Graduated 2009 with Honours CAREER HISTORY  Favorite day of the week -
Wednesday  Design
 Beautiful fabrics
 Friends / family and good food.
 My inspiration fix http://cherylhawkridge.wix.com/portfolio View my portfolio SKILL SET -Auto cad
-Sketch up v ray rendering.
Computer aided design
-Administrative work and management skills
-Microsoft Office ME.
-Familiarity in Archicad and Photoshop Computer skills SKILL SET THE FUNDAMENTALS
-FF & E knowledge & execution
-Space planning skills
-Time management skills
-Dependable and reliable
-Team player - Business owner ( C- Design - CK: 2007/051044/23 )
- Acting as the clients sole representative and project manager on residential projects.
- Oversee all aspects of Design -Schedules- Renovation and Relocation efforts.
- Soft Furnishings - manufacturing and selecting fabrics on all curtains - cushions and soft furnishings - manufacturing and designing bespoke furniture-
- Select and supervise contractors, architects and other service providers
- Work with clients to determine and translate into actual concepts Full turnkey service .
- Budgeting, invoicing and creating time schedules AZ U R FASHION BOUTIQUES SEPTEMBER 2007 – APRIL 2010
SENIOR FASHION CONSULTANT
Seasonal fashion buyer and window dresser
- Store merchandising
- Stylist and customer relations
- Dealing with in-house promotions and advertising. LABBELLED GREEN (formally K&G DEVELOPERS) DEC 2007- MAY 2012
PRODUCTION INTERIOR DECORATING CONSULTANT
Conceptual and practical interior design for new developments
(commercial and residential).
Sourcing products and dressing for show days.
Assisting with design and development of the latest residential projects OTHER WORK EXPERIENCE ELSEVIER PUBLICATIONS
END APRIL – SEPTEMBER 2007
Assistant Layout artist London temporary work
CONDE NAST - HOUSE AND GARDEN MAGAZINE
MARCH 2006 - APRIL 2007
Décor editorial Johannesburg South Africa
FREELANCER 2005 – 2006
Freelance work in set design, styling,wardrobe &
professional make up artistry for
Sony BMG music videos C- DESIGN 2008 - onwards What influenced me most to do interior
design.  Working for Conde nast
gave me my first insight into interior decor and design. I worked on the editorial pages, met many well know South African designers at launches and was introduced to high end of the interior design. industry  Production design and set design, Creating stages , sourcing props, scouting South Africa for the best locations to shoot in.
Set design modeled to enhance characters - linked to decor and design to suit clients specific styles and requirements, as well as having to deal with extremely tight time schedules. Please contact me i would love to hear from you! INTERIOR DESIGN.
RESIDENTIAL - COMMERCIAL
KEEP UP TO DATE WITH LATEST TRENDS - KNOWLEDGEABLE IN ALL STYLES
EXPERIENCE IN MANUFACTURING AND CREATING INDIVIDUAL BESPOKE
PIECES TO CUSTOM SUITE YOUR SPACE.
MANAGING - ORGANISING - PLANNING - PROBLEM SOLVING , SOURCING
MEASUREMENT - TEXTILE ESTIMATIONS
STYLING , EXPERTISE IN FINISHES, COLOUR SCHEDULES MOOD & CONCEPT BOARDS
KNOWLEDGEABLE IN GREEN DESIGN AND SUSTAINABLE ENERGY SOLUTIONS Personal details SKILLS EDUCATION CAREER HISTORY INTERESTS CONTACT DETAILS CV. - 078 3809 3424
- email@example.com The details -Worked with 'Milk Deco' a children's furniture
and design company as a Senior designer when available. Conceptualizing and Designing baby rooms.
- Drawing up 3D models.
Overseeing furniture manufacturing / assisting with furniture specs ADDITIONAL PROJECTS When I started C - design it was a small business specializing in soft furnishings - curtains - cushions etc...Taken over from a interior decorator who had immigrated. I have worked on numerous houses... As I progressed it became a full turn key business.
From initial concept to completion More C- Design
-'T&CO' interior design and furniture store, assisted owner Tanya Sturgeon (Top SA interior designer) on a home in Illovo Johannesburg (see left)
The head office is in Cape town assisted with scheduling and composing spec sheets. In addition with helping out half day
in the store temporarily merchandising and working with Jim Thompson fabrics whilst project was being completed.