Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Looking back at your preliminary task, what do you feel you have learnt in the progression from it to the full product?
Transcript of Looking back at your preliminary task, what do you feel you have learnt in the progression from it to the full product?
to audience is vital as everything
about the magazine is revolved
around the audience such as pictures,
articles and colours. Making your title
eyecatching and so
it stands out helps
intrique the reader Using pictures
that look a bit different
attracts the audience and
makes it look more
intriguing The part that made the biggest
difference from my school magazine to my music magazine
was my audience research. This meant I could match everything from colours to bands to attract my target audience. The layout of the
front cover is
important as it has to
frame the cover image