Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in the manual
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Do It Yourself Prezi Tutorial - Beginner
Tai Tranon 17 April 2013
Transcript of Do It Yourself Prezi Tutorial - Beginner
2. From Google Images
3. Search: [e.g. Jupiter]
5. Resize/Rotate/Crop 1. Click on link
2. Copy full URL link
3. Paste full URL link onto Prezi
3. Resize YouTube video Add Images Add Videos Congratulation! Grouping Items Group, Lock, and Move
the paperclips into the box. Shift + Highlight Area Click 'Lock' icon Create Frames The End 1. 2. 3. 4. Edit Path Edit Path This That Layering & Positioning Right Click on any objects You've now mastered Prezi's basics! Inspirations: Inspirations: Create Shapes Add square here Add circle here Add arrow here Learning Prezi one step at a time. To begin, click here: DIY Tutorial There are instructional materials (dark tiles) next to each exercise. Manually move your screen. Holiday Greeting 3D Template Click on picture to open Pre'zume' Pre'zipes' Fairytale Animations Shapes Photo Album Tutorial Compilation Student Organization Meetings Click on picture to open Layer 'this' to look like 'that' To help us improve future DIY tutorials,
please answer this short feedback survey: Contacts: Next tutorial: