Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Toyota Distribution Channel
Transcript of Toyota Distribution Channel
European Distribution Strategy
Sales channel in Japan
Comparison Europe & Japan
SWOT European Distribution
Recommendations and Conclusion
"Just in Time" Strategy
just in time
co-operation with its dealers
Asian leader on the market
accessories & finitions
Headquarter: Aichi, Japan
52 manufacturing companies
Strategy and mission: "JIT"
7.3M cars sold in 2012
Expectation of 10M cars for 2013
Gross profit in 2012: $17 Billion
6 months for recovery
build a supporting production facility
find young market : Balkan countries
strengthening distribution in this region
develop technological strategy
invest on scientist project : universities
continue differentiation strategy
Why invest in KOSOVO ?
recommend one country
newest Balkan country : EU center
low cost investment
Positive financial analysis : FDI
60 % population : young
Less working capital (Stock)
Avoid increase of unsold finished product
Little margin for mistake
"Pull" system of production
Product channel in Japan
Service channel in Japan
Sales & after-sales services
high quality improvement
RH - transfer of knowledge
large capital reserves
competitive advantage : technology
mini-car segment in Europe
aggressive European rivals
commitment 100'000 cars / year
increase market share
financial crises : + customers
Aygo & Yaris success to expend
• saturated market with ever serious concurrency.
• strict laws in this area.
• volatility of oil prices.
• European markets : aging population.
• Hyundai rise on market share.
• A technical R&D center in Belgium
• A European showroom located on the Champs-Elysees
• 14 parts logistics centers and 9 vehicle logistics centers across Europe • 93,400 direct jobs in Europe including the dealer network
• More than 8 billion invested in Europe since 1990
Environmental Climate Plan
- High Quality
Active in 30 countries