Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
THE INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION
Transcript of THE INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION
7(C) describe ways in which technology influences human interactions with the environment such as humans building dams for flood control.
17(B) identify and describe factors that influence cultural change such as improved communication, transportation, and economic development;
FOR THIS LESSON -You will be Creating Picture notes
on the Chart you Create, 8 boxes Total- Front
and Back. At the End of the Lesson, you will
Complete an Open NOte Quiz...So Take GooD NOTES
The Industrial Revolution was a perioD OF TimE where major changes in agriculture, manufacturing, mining, transport, and technology had a HUGE effect on Societies and Cultural conditions. THIS startED IN GREAT BRITAIN.
WE JUST Left THE RENAISSANCE- DESCRIBE THAT.
THEN, looking At the Collage that Follows,
What Do You tHINK THE NEXT TIME PERIOD WILL BRING?
Steam Engine = Energy
by Pieter Brueghel
Why Britain led the
1. Geography: coal & iron
2. Colonial Empire: got natural resources from colonies
3. Developed Technology First: no one else could compete
TEXTILE AND FACTORY
IRON AND COAL =STEEL
3. Textile INDUSTRY
4. Factory System
5. Steam Engine
6. ENERGY FOR THE
NUMBER THE BOXES
TURN AND TALK-
WHY DO YOU THINK THAT
BRITAIN LED THE REVOLUTION?