Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
1. When did the arms race take place? (from when to when)
Transcript of 1. When did the arms race take place? (from when to when)
3. Who were the two superpowers during the Cold War?
US and USSR
4. Who were the historical people and what were their roles?
Jfk- made the new frontier project which boosted our national defense
Joseph Stalin- was the man who rose up Russia to become the USSR
Harry S. Truman - helped to form nato, the UN and the world Bank
5. List the achievements (firsts) of the Superpowers involved in the Arms Race.
1952- H bomb was invented by the US
1953-the ussr gets hit first H bomb
1957- the sputnik was launched by the ussr
1960- the ussr just completely blows all of their missles
6. What were the outcomes of the Arms race between the two Cold War superpowers?
The Berlin Wall fell, all the bombs were defused/decomissioned after the USSR fell and we were at "peace" with them.
2. Explain the growth of atomic weapons between the two superpowers.
The H bomb was invented in the US in 1952 this bomb was a huge advancement in nuclear weapons.