Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
The History of Flat Iron
Transcript of The History of Flat Iron
Before straighteners where invented or created women used to use a clothes iron to straighten their hair!
Lady Jennifer Bell S.
Lady Jennifer Bell S. combined two-plated heated iron in 1912.
It was discovered in Scotland and Leeds U.K. in the year 1872.
This is how they use to straighten their hair!
This is the first straightener ever made by Lady Jennifer Bell S. in 1912.
Isaac K. Shero
Isaac K. Shero panted a straightener that used two flat irons that were heated and pressed together to achieve straight hair.
Ericka Feldman used heated rods to straighten her hair
They invented more modern straighteners.
What are they use for?
Straighteners are meant to make your hair straight for either hair that is curly or wavy.
Important people that were involve in this invention were...