Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
How to Add and Subtract
Transcript of How to Add and Subtract
1 + 3 = ? 4 = You start with 1 apple
Add 3 apples to the 1 apple you started with
You end up with 4 apples! Your family cat just gave birth to 5 kittens. Sadly, you can't keep
all 5 of the kittens. 4 of the kittens are given away. How many kittens
do you end up keeping? You will find the answer this time using
SUBTRACTION! - = Using numbers:
5 - 4 = ? 1 You start out with 5 kittens
Your family gives away 4 kittens
You take away 4 from the 5 kittens and you are left with 1 kitten