Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
What Signs Show a Chemical Reaction has Occurred?
Transcript of What Signs Show a Chemical Reaction has Occurred?
A change in smell indicates a chemical reaction
To remember the signs of a chemical reaction use the phrase:
Please Excuse Coughs Sneezes and Burps
Leaves change color in autumn
Frying an egg
A solid is formed when two liquids are mixed.
Two clears make a cloudy!
A reaction that gives off light or causes a temperature change
An unexpected color change indicates a chemical reaction
Bubbles, or the release of gas is an indicator of a chemical change
Chemical Vs. Physical Changes
Create a NEW substance!
Change what matter is made of
Generally can't be undone
In general physical changes can be undone
Causes a change in appearance
(BUT NOT ALWAYS)!
Signs that a Physical Change has occurred include:
A change in Shape or Size
A change in the state of matter
(A Phase Change)