Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
What to do with School Supplies?
Transcript of What to do with School Supplies?
go in the closet with the purple tape
Please put in the brown cabinet on the third shelf.
These are for Math,
English, Science, &
will tell you how to label.
These go in ...
your pencil pouch and shoe box.
1. Is your name on the outside?
2. Is your assignment book in the binder?
3. Is your pencil pouch in the binder?
4. Are your dividers in the binder?
Let's get check on your
1. Colored pencils
pens - not both
2. One highlighter
5. 2 or 3 pencils
6. 1 or 2 red pens
7. pencil sharpener
8. sticky notes
9. hole reinforcers
Now, check on your zipper pouch...
Put the zipper pouch in the front pocket of the Brain Binder...if it isn't already.
1. Label the one inch binder: Science
Make sure your name is on it.
Are 6 dividers in your Brain Binder?
Please put in the tub marked
Put in the brown cabinet on the top shelf.
Anything extra...you can keep in your shoe box. Put your box on the black cart in the back corner of the room.
Pick up an index card from the table in the corner.
2. Locker number
3. Lock combination
Put in the basket on my desk.
Time for some writing!
You will need your......
Marble composition books
What will you take to your classes today?
Are your dividers labeled?
Skills of Success History
Your teachers will tell you what to do with the composition books when you get there.
What do I do?
Put your expo markers in the
basket marked Expo. These will
be given to the teachers that
use them...so you don't have
to remember to bring them.
Get out a sticky note from your pencil pouch.
I am going to give you your seat for chapel. This
will be your seat for the entire year. Please write
the letter and number I give you and stick it inside
the front cover of your Bible. Don't lose it.
Every Thursday when we go to chapel you will go directly to that seat.