Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Hermiston
29 to 45 inches of rain a year and the average
temperature in the summer is 82 degrees
Fahrenheit and in the winter 43 degrees Fahrenheit. Some people are trying to make money by cutting
down trees in the forests. Deciduous forest natural resources 2 natural resources are trees and ferns. Deciduous forest
size the manchurian forest is 194,600 sq. miles witch is about twice the size of Wyoming. Deciduous forest 4 facts about Deciduous forest are
1. Woody shrubs catch light that gets threw the tree tops.
2. The leaves in deciduous forests change colors.
3. Theses leaves fall off in the fall.
4. Birds use the trees to make nests and homes in them. Deciduous forest Deciduous forests are located in North America, South America, Asia, Europe, and Austrailla.