Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Empowering VS Enabling
Transcript of Empowering VS Enabling
College Ready Enabling Empowering
Minimizing the consequences of our children's actions and choices by intervening on their behalf. Helping our children to become self-actualized individuals by gradually and purposefully releasing responsibility to them for their own actions and decisions. Critical Thinking
Communication 4 C's of 21st Learning What Do
You Think? Thoughts, Comments,
Questions... Set clear behavioral and academic expectations
Encourage child to self-advocate
Facilitate a plan in which the child is ultimately responsible for the actions and outcome
Weigh potential consequences against lesson learned
Emphasize that the learning is more important than the grade/reward Helpful Hints