Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Youth against Identity conflicts
Transcript of Youth against Identity conflicts
EVS - European Volunteering System
First day waiting... ... and making friends At the airport Arrival Getting to know each other
Toilet paper game Discussions in random groups about Which was your first love?
Which is your greatest fear?
Which is your greatest passion?
When did you feel discriminated against?
Second day Needs Contributions Expetations Fears Myself in the group Myself in the group our identities Needs City Tour Coffee Breaks Myself in the group Myself in the group Narghilea time Up on the hill Where?
16-21st April 2010 Visiting
Gaziantep Youth and Culture
Organisation shopping Mosques Shopping The Castle Fourth day Third day Magic tricks Visiting a temple The Map of Gaziantep Our Religious Identities Imam Best Lunch Best Coffee Break Movie Evening Project Writing Intercultural Evening Image Coffe Breaks
4 situations Theatre Lunch & Having fun is just a fun! Our identities Getting to know
each other www.anpcdefp.ro
Facebook - European Youth Exchanges
firstname.lastname@example.org Networking &