Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Flipping for French!
Transcript of Flipping for French!
THE FLIPPED CLASSROOM
Turning traditional education on its head!
Wendy Nash and Maddalena Shipton
Many educators are experimenting
with the idea of "Flipping".
So, what is it and why is everyone talking about it?
The Flipped Classroom inverts traditional teaching methods, delivering instruction online, outside of class time, and moving application or "homework" into the classroom.
What is a
Where do I get started?
Nurturing 21 Century Learners today,