Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Oli's Choice of Three
Transcript of Oli's Choice of Three
(British/Irish 1909 ~ 1992)
Study For a Running Dog (1954)
Pope Innocent X
(Velazquez circa 1650)
Figure With Meat (1954)
Triptych May-June 1973
(Spanish 1904 -1989)
Wind and Sun...
... The Lightning
Dream Caused by the Flight of a Bee Around a Pomegranate a Second Before Awakening
Gian Lorenzo Bernini
Elephant and Obelisk
The only difference between one crazy man and Dali is very simple: Dali is not crazy. At all!
1746 ~ 1848)
The Second of May 1808 (1814)
The Third of May 1808 (1814)
El Greco (1600)
(1819 - 1823)
Artists - Paintings
Jean-Baptiste-Siméon Chardin - Still Life - 1731