Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Debunking Myths to Sustainable Lifestyles
Transcript of Debunking Myths to Sustainable Lifestyles
your lifestyle Environmental
Economic We know these choices
have an impact Let's rethink the limits
to adopting a more
sustainable lifestyle 3.
I don't want to wear hemp 2.
It's too expensive 1.
I don't know where
& how it's your future - Quality products
- Better for your health
- Tell a story
- Positive impact Desirability Accessibility GoodGuide Ethical Fashion Forum EcoLabels Affordability email@example.com
Follow me at @chrmoment Thank you! A Greener Festival Sustainable Restaurant Association Julie's Bicycle
The People's Supermarket
- Vote with your pound Swishing Local Markets WedgeCard From_Somewhere Helena Ludgate Divine Chocolate Jason Beauty Arcola Theatre Local Quirky Cafés so many more... ASOS Marketplace Surya People Who Share Greenwash guide 1.Fluffy language: Words or terms with no clear meaning, or jargon that only a scientist could check or understand 4. Imaginary friends: A ‘label’ that looks like third party endorsement … except it’s made up 2.Green products v dirty company: Such as efficient light bulbs made in a factory which pollutes rivers 3. Irrelevant claims: Emphasising one tiny green attribute when everything else is un-green - Local currencies - Sharing economy - Increased demand brings lower prices