Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Maps
"GETTING WHERE YOU NEED TO GO IS THE EASIEST THING IN THE
Christopher Columbus was looking for Asia...
...But instead he found the Caribbean.
...But he got stuck in the ice and his crew mutinied.
Why did these explorers fail?
Henry Hudson was looking for a northern route to Asia...
As explorers explored, maps became more accurate
by Katy, John, Matteo, and Nathan.
Out of the seven means and motivations, maps were the most important.
1. Lack of Maps Led To Failed Expeditions:
This is why.
Explorers could study maps and plan routes.
Hudson's route; stuck in ice
2. Maps save
3. Evolution of maps resulted in the ability to circumnavigate the
"GETTING WHERE YOU NEED TO GO IS THE EASIEST THING IN THE WORLD"*
*WHEN YOU HAVE A GOOD MAP