Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Circulation.
are tubes that transport your blood to every part of the body. There are two types of blood vessels: veins and arteries.
Blood and Circulation
Our blood takes the substances we need to all parts of the body so that they function properly.
The movement of blood through our bodies is called
1.-What is the purpose of blood circulation?
2.- Which organs make up the circulatory system?
carry blood away from the heart to the rest of the body.
carry blood to the heart from the rest of the body.
is the organ that pumps blood throughout the body.
heart- blood vessels - blood
1.- The ___________ are tubes that carry blood.
2.- The ____________ takes oxygen and nourishment to all parts of the body.
3.- The ___________ pumps the blood.
3.- What does the heart do?
The Circulatory System.
This system is made up of the heart and blood vessels.
Complete the sentences with the words below:
are the thinnest blood vessels
they carry blood from the arteries to the