Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Untitled Prezi
Was the largest and longest running Internment camp in Australia.
It grew from a small group of tents to a town of huts complete with theaters, cafes, restaurants and even businesses. After People with German backgrounds changed their names
German place names were changed.
German businesses were shut down. Most were either German or Austrian People of enemy nationalities were shunned by society Number of people put in internment camps in Australia during WW1 was 6,000. People lost their jobs and their friends because of this Prisoners charged for crime without trial Were not told their supposed crime Many of these men deserved punishment for committing crimes against Australia Thanks for watching! Truck as may have been used to take prisoners of war to Holsworthy. Breaking rocks at Liverpool Good remedy for boredom The End