Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
I07 UNIT 08
Transcript of I07 UNIT 08
My dog is bigger than a normal dog, it's
My dog is fat because my mother
She never goes out because her parents are
plan to take
photos of everything when I'm on vacation.
don't mind doing
the chores once a week.
insist on studying
before every exam.
'm good at skateboarding.
I practice everyday.
1. She promised ____ (help) him with his homework.
2. She prefers ____ (make) dinner because she doesn't like to eat out.
3. His car needs ____ (wash) . It looks like it hasn't been washed in years.
4. She resisted ____ (take) advice from her coworkers.
5. He threatened ____ (leave) forever.
6. We expect ____ (start) soon.
would you like to live in another country?
Where would you like to you live?
Why would you like to you live there?
If you had the opportunity to work in another country, where would you like to go?
Money makes the world go round.
The love of money is the root of all evil.
Include examples of
gerunds and infinitives
with reasons and examples.
Choose one belief from the chart and write an argument paper explaining your opinion.
What is a topic sentence?
A topic sentence is the
sentence in a paragraph.
Sometimes referred to as a focus sentence, the topic sentence helps
organize the paragraph
by summarizing the information in the paragraph.
The topic sentence is
the first sentence in a paragraph (although it doesn't always have to be).
What do you do when you have financial problems?
Who do talk to first?
Have you ever heard of a financial advisor?
When might you consult a financial advisor?
YOu might consult a financial advisor to __________
normally, people consult a financial advisor when they want to __________
I think it is pretty
to get that scholarship. I have good grades and my level of English is high.
By 10:00 p.m. today , i need to pay $ 1000. I really need money, Can you lend some
right of the bat?