Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
OCTOBER 31, 2017
Transcript of OCTOBER 31, 2017
Do Now - October 31, 2017
Let's say Mrs. Cheatum plans a lesson in which each table has an
What are some g
ood rules to follow
so that Mrs. Cheatum continues to plan lessons using the ipads and doesn't become disappointed at how people use them?
VP - Production
VP - Marketing
-No water on the table, please!
-Take turns using the ipad
-Keep pens/markers away from the screen
-Don't wander around the internet, please
When using ipads as a team, we should...
It is a good idea to...
It is a bad idea to...
AND Mrs. Cheatum needs to know who you are
(bad example: CatsAreAwesome1234)
Team Leader, please navigate to using the internet:
Add your team name and individual names
THE BIG LIST OF IPAD RULES