Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Beauty Pagents
-Winning cool prizes
Image by goodtextures: http://fav.me/d2he3r8
-Dress ($250- $10,000)
-Hair & Make up
-They can become shallow and just focused on beauty
-Become good at public
-Self Confidence/ Building
-More opportunities can
open for them
-Tons of make up is put
into a child.
- "The Little Miss America" pageant started in the 1960's. It was only from ages 13-16. Since it was growing they decided to have an age group.
Why is it bad for kids?
-Encourages kids not to be them and have this fantasy .
-Make up, Spray tans, and Extensions should no be used in kids.
-"Perfect" No one is perfect! Girls feel the need to be perfect when they compete. There will be a time when they wont feel perfect and that will create eating disorders, not feeling
confident and depression.