Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Should kids have longer recess in school
Transcript of Should kids have longer recess in school
By: AAP To: The School Board
It can helps us reduce stress by calming us down.
It helps us by forgetting the thing we are stress about
Helps them behave better in the classroom
Helps children improve their social skills
Recess helps children improve their social skills
every time they talk
Helps them exercise
Problem with obesity with kids.
Recess helps children know what types of sports and games they like to play helping them lose fat and maintain healthy.
It helps us by letting us run around so we don't do it in class.
Research has shown that kids tend to learn better when they have a break.
Dr. Olga Ferret