Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
ArkGIS (Arctic Geographical Information System)
Transcript of ArkGIS (Arctic Geographical Information System)
World Wildlife Fund (WWF)
National Snow and Ice Data Center (NSIDC)
Arctic Monitoring and Assessment Programme (AMAP)
Conservation of Arctic Flora and Fauna (CAFF)
Frame the question
Explore and prepare data
Choose Analysis Methods and Tools
Perform the Analysis
Examine and Refine Results
Five-Step GIS Analysis Process
Oil and gas
Enhance our general knowledge base on arctic values
and service data
Ecosystem-based management and resilience building
Allowing vulnerability and risk assessments
Hot topic in
Commercial development outpace knowledge based regulation
Project focus areas
seeks to bridge the
Our focus from
combining data into a common platform