Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Informal Letter Writing
Transcript of Informal Letter Writing
be written in the right hand corner.
Note: • After you have written the address, leave a line and write the date. Salutation • The most common salutation in an informal letter is "Dear…….". Note that it is followed by a comma.
Example: • Dear Mimi, The content of an
informal letter Introduction The content of an
informal letter The body The content of an
informal letter The conclusion Give the recipient an idea about what you are writing to them with a short summary of the main topic of your letter. If you don't know the person you are writing to, you may want to introduce yourself in this introductory paragraph as well. It consists of the message you want to get across along with any details you may want to convey (2-4 paragraphs). You can sum up your main idea in this paragraph, thank the recipient for their time, wish the recipient good luck, and/or ask any questions. Ending a letter in
informal letter writing You can end your letter with:
• Love, • Lots of love,
• Best wishes, • Missing you lots,
• Yours forever, • Yours,
Note that it is followed by a comma. Example of an informal letter.