Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
six plus one traits of writing
Transcript of six plus one traits of writing
it out loud. If it doesn't sound right, you should probably change the sentence so it sounds right. This trait consists of the five mechanical correctness parts: spelling, punctuation, capitalization, grammar/usage, and paragraphing. You should check all these things before the final draft. Sources educationnorthwest.org The looks of the writing is very important. It's usually the first impression someone looks at and judges it by. That's why you have something that reflects what the writing is in your story whether it is a small part or not.