Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
DEMONSTRATIVES (THIS,THAT,THESE AND THOSE)
Transcript of DEMONSTRATIVES (THIS,THAT,THESE AND THOSE)
Use demonstratives to indicate places ,objects and people
demonstrate (verb): to show; to indicate; to point to
A demonstrative pronoun represents a thing or things:
near in distance or time (this, these)
far in distance or time (that, those)
SINGULAR THIS THAT
PLURAL THESE THOSE
1.When do we use this, that, these and those?
2. How do we ask and answer using demonstratives?
TOPIC .:DEMONSTRATIVES (THIS,THAT,THESE AND THOSE)
Make a conversation with no less than 10 lines in which you use demonstratives,work in groups of 2