Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of ISLAMIC BANKING
Islamic banking is:
- banking activity that is consistent with the principles of sharia
What is sharia?
also known as Islāmī qānūn
means the moral code and religious law of the religion of Islam
Principles of Islamic banking
Prohibiton of speculation
uncertainty of risk
high degree of uncertain risk
Maysir and quimar
Prohibition of gambling
Requirement of real investment
Money is not able to produce money
Prohibition against the charging of interest
Ijara - Leasing
Thanks for your attention