Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
THE WONDERS OF SNOWFLAKES
Transcript of THE WONDERS OF SNOWFLAKES
snowflakes form in very cold clouds containing water droplets and ice crystals.
WHAT ARE SNOWFLAKeS REALLY?
DID YOU KNOW SNOWFLAKES ARE ACTUALLY ICE CRYSTaLS BUT THEY ARE NOT FROZEN RAINDROPSAS, CALLED HAIL.
ACCORDING TO THE GUINNESS WORLD RECORDS,THE LARGEST SNOWFLAKE IN THE WORLD WAS 15 INCHES WIDE AND 8 INCHES THICK.
shapes of snowflakes
did you know that most snowflakes are the same shape and appearance but there are also some snowflakes that have an identical look.
BY ALEXANDRA GILMAN
where snowflakes form