Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
subtraction with regrouping
Transcript of subtraction with regrouping
Steps to Subtraction!
Add the ten to the ones place! Your number will ALWAYS become a teen!
Ungroup or not to Ungroup...
that is the question!
First, you have to look at the ones place!
CAN YOU DO IT????????
If the answer is NO you must Ungroup! (Break a ten into ones so you CAN do it!)
Let's do it!!!!!!! First we must take a ten out of the tent by kicking it out!
13 I'm a teen! Let's
Next, write how many tens are left in the tent...
I am all by myself!
Where is my flashlight!
Now we can subtract!
Start in the ones place!
Count up if you need to!
Do the tens place last!
Keep practicing and you will be on the right path!