Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Gintama
- Yagyuu Kyuubei Conclusion! Activity! Build a small group and talk about the clip. Members: May-binh Lam, Madelein-V. Klich
Haruka Sugiyama, Ayaka Gintama challenges female stereotypes, because: female charakters in Gintama are strong and can fight for themselves, as opposing to female stereotypes and usual Jump-Manga females Gintama makes fun of gender
roles and behavior, showing they
are learned, not natural Thank you for listening! "Gintama" is a serialized comic of "Jump", which is a Japanese manga magazine for men.
"Gintama" challenges our stereotypes.
other Japanese comics, our images of the male and female characters... Kagura Meeting