Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Greek mythology
What is greek mythology?
Why was the mythology so important?
Does people still believe in the mythology today, if yes why?
- Often married to siblings/children
- The Olympian
- Greek mythology is stories told on and on
- The gods were role models for the humans
- The humans had to respect the gods otherwise there would be disasters in the human world
- The humans had to give something back to the gods in order to live a good life
Does people still believe in it today, if yes why?
- We still use the greek mythology today
- The olympic games
- European art, movies and books
- The mythology was stories, that the humans made about gods and told on and on.
- The mythology was important, so they didn't feel alone and they then had something to believe in.
- People don't believe in the mythology anymore, but it gets used for movies, books, art and other fun stuff today
The greek gods
Uranus and Gaea
cronus and Rhea
- Ruler of the Olympian gods
- God of the sky, weather, thunder,
lightning, law, order and justice
- Married to Hera
Why was the mythology so important to the greeks?
- Mother of earth
- Married to Uranus
- Mother of the 12 titans
- God of the sky
- Married to Gaea
- God of time and ages
- Married to Rhea
- father of Zeus
- God of fertility and maternity
- Married to Cronus
- Mother of Zeus
Why have we chosen this topic?
- Good thing to work with
- Interesting and big topic
- Not boring