Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Review Tool Template
Transcript of Review Tool Template
A Review Tool
Ask your question
Answer 1 - Wrong
Answer 2 - Wrong
Answer 3 - Right
Answer 4 - Wrong
Set up a multiple choice
Either reveal the right answer with a check mark...
...or zoom to the correct answer
True or False: I can do true or false questions this way.
Or Even Short Answer
Use the fade in effect to hide your sample answer to the question. Then reveal when ready!
Same can be done for "True or False"
Use These Resources
Each question (even this one) is ready for you to click and edit the text!
You may even duplicate the entire board to create more rounds!
These single questions are great for mid lesson review, but this last resource is great before exams....
Instructions to Set-Up Review Game!
1. Set the Path to: question number, frame of question, big board.
2. Repeat until all questions are in the Path.
3. Apply fade-in effect for both question and answer possibilities. Use invisible frame to collectively reveal answer possibilities for each question.
4. When using board in presentation mode, click on the question then advance with the arrow keys on the keyboard for each question.
5. Customize and Enjoy!