Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Radio Advertising
- Magazine ads are easier to retrieve, while it is more difficult to retrieve radio ads.
- It is difficult to find a good spot in order to reach your target audience.
- Your ad has to be played more than once in order to make an impact.
Range of Costs
- The cost for a radio ad is usually between three hundred dollars and one thousand dollars.
Types of Cost
- Radio advertising costs consist of the production of the actual ad and the cost to play your ad on the air.
Benefits of Radio Advertising
- You are able to target your advertising to a specific multitude.
- Radio advertisements are less expensive and easier to produce.
- Radio ads can be made rapidly, unlike television ads.
- Unlike magazine ads, you do not have to wait for the copy to release.
DeMarco Holt and JD Franklin
THE END BRUH