Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of connor
The first official name for the famous microscope was the flea glass because fleas where very small and now they could examine them closely.
The microscope was first invented in the 13Th century. Around the year 1595
Salvino D' Armate invented the microscope.
Salvino Died in 1312 and he was 54. He was italian. He also was male, just so you know.
The Microscope can only be used on opaque objects.