Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Final project
- We have learned how important is to know the rules to use internet kindly.
Sharing Stories Through Comics
We started creating avatars, and finished with comics . This has been my favourite part of the course. I have enjoyed a lot working with bubblr and ToonDoo.
Also we create an activity for the classroom, "Avatars' guessing game". My students liked it very much too...
Organizing a film in advanced using templates is very important for a final result.
My favourite tools: Storyboard, Powtown and Biteslides.
Very useful for the general organization of the classroom: Biteslides.
Reblogging: discovering new ways
Storytelling with mobile devices
Mobile phones are good devices to work in the classroom and many activities can be performed. Unfortunately in Spain are not allowed in most of the schools.
My favourite tool has been "animoto" for the creation of a silent film.
Limits fade away with technology. The Global Hello Project, something to do.....
Find legal licenses to use
materials on the web
My favourite task and tool: STORYBIRD
We can introduce our subject in an unusual way.
Padlet, amazing to work with everyone...