Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Business Model
LCVP BD 2013/2014
describes the rationale of how an organization creates, delivers, and captures value (economic, social, cultural, or other forms of value).
Projection of Business Model on AIESEC Reality
A sponsorship is a form of advertising where companies pay to be associated with events or causes.
A partnership is a business agreement in which the obligations and contributions of each partner are explicitly laid out in a written contract.
and what sets your value apart
Innovation and creation:
Adaptation and change : Flexibility
explore and exploit:
Evaluation and Reevaluation :
continuity and sustainability :
Good/bad case practice
customizing the Product
NGO( non governmental organization)
4) Costumer relationship
6) Key resources
7) Key partners
where and how to invest?
how much to spend?
Vice president business development
AIESEC Sfax 2013_2014
Business Model ?