Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
What Caused the Civil War?
Transcript of What Caused the Civil War?
What is the meaning of popular sovereignty? In what way did the Kansas-Nebraska Act help cause the civil war? Who is Roger Taney? Document #9 What Law was declared unconstitutional by the Dred Scott decision? What if judge Taney had ruled that Dred Scott was free? Would there have been a civil war? Document #6 What did Lincoln mean with the Biblical quote "a house divided against itself cannot stand"? How does this document help to answer the question, What caused the Civil War? Was Lincoln's Republican party in favor of abolishing slavery or simply preventing its expansion? Document #11 Kansas - Nebraska Act Dred Scott Document #8
Who are the 2 figures in the drawing? Why do so many Southerns send "Bully Brooks"gold headed canes?
Do you think this incident was important cause of the Civil War Document #10 Election Of 1860 What does Fitzhugh Believe about the condition of free laborers in the North? Why was Lincoln very upset by the Dred Scott case? Lincoln -> favor abolishing slavery?