Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in the manual
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Green Land By Trent , Deron , Summer
Trent Stevenson 7 October 2013
Transcript of Green Land By Trent , Deron , Summer
The green land ice cap
GreenLand has a icecap and scientest go there every summer to check if its melting or we are getting more snow
Green land only has one Icecap but it is huge. Green lands weather gets to about 56 degress in the ice cap in the summer and is below freezing at night time
Green land has 52,567 and at least 435 live in the ice cap or on the edge of it
You have elk, moose, polar bears, deer, goats, rams, birds. all hunted and all get killed and get eaten
500ft above sea level
Eat has from carrots to trees and in the ice cap there are trees not a lot
it snows 5 inches a week