Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Continuous Improvement at EABH
Transcript of Continuous Improvement at EABH
Escola Americana de Belo Horizonte
continuous school improvement
Our current accreditation expires June 2014.
We are seeking to retain or improve our accreditation status.
EABH was first accredited by SACS in 1975.
What is AdvancED/SACS?
We want quality student performance and organizational effectiveness.
AdvancED standards provide this.
Why do we care about SACS accreditation?
is a continuous improvement cycle!
How do EABH families benefit from this accreditation?
ease in transferring credits from one school to another
greater access to scholarships and university programs abroad
commitment to raising student performance and accountability
Benefits of Accreditation:
mark of quality
proven improvement processes
research based products and services
reciprocity and access
30,000 school-member network
18 are in Brazil
139 accredited schools in Latin America
implement a plan
We are here!