Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
5 Themes of Geography
Transcript of 5 Themes of Geography
design by Dóri Sirály for Prezi
Absolute Location-29'52 North and 30'21 East
Relative Location- North East of Giza and southeast of Alexandria.
Physical Characteristics- El Fayum Depression, Lake Nasser and the Nile River
Human Characteristics- (include) Giza Necropolis, Egyptian History Museum, Al Azhar Mosque, Cairo Opera House, Cairo Tower, Muhammed Ali Mosque, Muizz street, Coptic Cairo.
Human Enviromental Interactions
Pull Factor-warm summers, wet winters, Ancient Egyptian History, architecture and museums. warm summers, wet winters, Nile River, kind local folk, inexpensive.
Push Factor- very busy and crowdedmuch traffic noise and pollution.
Northern Region, Nile Region; most of the Nile region like Cairo experiences sub-tropical weather. A human Characteristics that runs throught the region is a chain of more than 10,000 mosques in the Cairo-Giza Region.
Modern Cairo holds place to alot of bridges crossing the Nile River and the dam of aalli to hold in the Nile. Museums for tourist attraction and of course like any big city, air pollution.