Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
DBQ General Guidelines
Transcript of DBQ General Guidelines
Create a brief outline before you start writing
should integrate groupings of documents
demonstrate understanding of documents
support the thesis using documents as evidence
analyze point of view
possibly include additional relevant historical content
Present your arguments in body paragraphs that focus on grouping of documents that put forth a single argument centered on answering the prompt
write a conclusion that includes a reworded restatement of your thesis
Document Based Question
In your first paragraph, write an introduction that clearly states your thesis