Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of personality
Juliet never gives up on romeo even when he gets banished and didn't marry Count Paris. She did not listen to her parents and fought for her love. She basically killed herself for two days to be with him
She drinks a potion to make herself dead for two days to be with romeo. She refuses to marry Count Paris because she is in love with romeo.
Katie Hill and Sophia Gurera
Juliet is a young 13 year old girl who is very beautiful. She falls in love with Romeo and they get married.
Juliet has lots of loyalty in her personality. She stays loyal to Romeo even when he kills her cousin.
- she has to marry count paris when she is in love with Romeo