Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Perfect Reading Environment
Transcript of Perfect Reading Environment
Creating a good environment
1. Minimize the habits of distractions
Remove all phones, and social media from the room.
2. Create a consistent work place for studying
Have pencils, pens, highlighters, erasers, markers and paper near in case you need them.
3. Find an effective posture for studying
lying down promotes passive reading, therefore it is more effective to sit up while studying.
Ways I summarize information in a textbook
1. Summarize the readings by taking notes on a separate sheet of paper or to the side of the text
2. Highlight and underline the important information that might be meaningful to help to better understand whats going on
3. Reread the summarized notes that you wrote off to the side when your are totally finished with all the readings so you can get a good detailed summary
How to read assigned reading
1. Get in a comfortable place
2.Take occasional breaks
3.Scan the material before reading
Purpose of Reading
Reading is fundamental to success in any field you would enter.
Reading is the key to learning
Rodrigues, Joseph. "10 Tips On How to Focus On Boring Reading Materials." Iris Speed Reading. 16 Feb. 2013. Web. 22 Oct. 2014.
Markmen, Art. "Create a Good Environment for Studying at Home." Edutopia. 20 Mar. 2012. Web. 22 Oct. 2014.
Cunningham, Anne, and Jamie Zibulsky. "The Purpose of Reading: Seeking the Why." Psychology Today: Health, Help, Happiness Find a Therapist. 26 Nov. 2013. Web. 22 Oct. 2014.
Adriana Gil, Vicente Olvera, Thomas Hegger, William Rutledge
Perfect Reading Environment and Purpose