Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
How to write an abstract
Transcript of How to write an abstract
How to write an Abstract
Yea, What is an abstract ?
It tells about your paper
- it should be descriptive and objective
without personal thoughts or refections
it is basically a summary of the contents of a book, essay or scientific paper
It should consist of...
-a problem statement
-and a conclusion
why should we care ?
why is it interesting or important to read your paper ?
What are you trying to find out?
What is the scope of your work?
How did you go about solving ...
(making progress on) the problem?
What was your method?
What is the answer?
What were your findings?
What are the implications of your answer?
How is it important?
limit it to 150 - 200 words
make 6 keywords about your project
...and try to include them in the text
Keep the language consise and objective...
avoid words like "might", "could", "may" if possible
What did you do?