Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Properties of Quadrilaterals
Transcript of Properties of Quadrilaterals
AD//BC Properties Two pairs of opposite sides are equal. Two pairs of opposite angles are equal. E Two diagonals bisect each other. Rectangle Definition A rectangle is a parallelogram with four interior right angles. E Property Two diagonals are equal.
AC = DB Square Definition A square is a parallelogram with four equal sides and four interior right angles Properties The diagonals are perpendicular to each other The angle between each diagonal and each side is 45 degrees. Kite Definition A kite is a convex quadrilateral with two pairs of equal adjacent sides. Properties One of the diagonals is the axis of symmetry. The diagonals are perpendicular to each other. Rhombus Definition A rhombus is a parallelogram with four equal sides. Properties The diagonals bisect each interior angle. The diagonals are perpendicular to each other. Listen to some songs!