Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of that mornning
Last summer I went to Arizona to see my Great Grandma and Grandpa.
Later that day,
I was there and I gave hugs and ran up stairs. I threw my bag in my room. I went to the back yard and I got to go in the pool.
I had a great time with them but it was time to go back to my house. I gave hugs and then packed my bag and went on my way.
I did not want to go but I would come next summer.
I got up at 4 in the morning. I packed my bag. I brushed my teeth and left.
my relatives by madison lynn baroni