Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
La Tour Eiffel Dannah Lougen
Transcript of La Tour Eiffel Dannah Lougen
Its made of Iron and weighs 10,000 tons
Its painted 3 different colors
- Darkest at the bottom
- Brightest at the top
It repainted every 7 years with 60 tons of paint to preserve it
Over 6.8 million people visit the Eiffel Tower each year Why You Should Go.... view
top you can see as far as 80 km of its beautiful surroundings
structure impressing, especially because it was built over a century ago.
say that you've been there
relaxing places to sit and enjoy the view and of course the food!
it's unforgettable going on the Eiffel tower at night.
- understand the meaning of city of lights
- the reflection of the Eiffel tower in the seine Facts 1665 stairs
radio broadcasting tower and observation tower
top of the Eiffel tower can change size due to the weather
Hitler visited and the french disabled the elevators Near By! the Eiffel tower was finished in March 31, 1889
there were about 270 people working on the tower the Bateau mouche!
the gardens next to the tower
little cafe's and restaurant The Eiffel Tower is located on the Champ de Mars in Paris
It got its name from Gustave Eiffel
It was first just built as a World Fair attractions in 1889 but the people wanted it to stay.
It was once the tallest structure in the world until the Chrysler Building in New York. THE END!!!!!